Looking for apartment buildings for sale in Oakland? Interested in selling your building?
John Caronna is an expert in commercial real estate in the bay area. He has over 11 years of experience with multi-unit transactions, and has been an owner since 1998.
As a residential and commercial apartment building owner and manager, John is uniquely positioned to guide clients on value (both present and future), cash flow analysis, and all aspects of managing their investment property.
Interested in selling your property? Please provide us with some information and we’ll be glad to get you started!
- October Update: Rising interest rates will affect prices, but inflation may push up rents
- August Update: East Bay Rents are Coming Back, and Reimbursement Check Received
- July Update: Moratorium still in place. Rent increases are now allowed
- June Recap: Rising Interest rates might mean more Renters
- Off Market Opportunity in Oakland! 4 Units